Results and facts for 2014
Gathered together all the events and achievements that took place in 2014.
I borrowed a note template from Artem Sapegin. So, some facts, events, and achievements in 2014:
- I figured out the DocPad generator and created my website in two languages. Also, I sent a couple of pull requests to DocPad itself.
- I left a warm seat at Onliner.by and started my own business. Not everything worked out as I saw it in the beginning, but the issues added experience, and new ideas just added up. I consider it an invaluable experience and that everyone should at least try it.
- I graduated from Pre-Intermediate (A2) English level courses. The level is not the highest, but the result is already visible.
- The level of language knowledge allowed me to get my first customer from the UK, and a new experience is always good.
- I organized and held my first and the first MODX Meetup in Belarus.
- I wrote and released three components for MODX for payment systems integration: mspWebPay (not selling now), mspAssistBelarus, mspPayU.
- I visited Bulgaria first time. I was on vacation there.
- I drove my first brevet 200 km long on a simple bike, Trek 3500.
- I drove around half of the perimeter of Belarus in May on the route Minsk→Grodno→Naroch→Polotsk→Vitebsk→Mogilev→Minsk.
- I visited the highest point of Belarus.
- I launched a new version of MODX Belarus community website
And a lot more that I already forgot.